- Shop vac locking attachments include 2-1/2 in. x 7 ft. Tug-A-Long, Dual-Flex locking hose, 2 extension wands, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, car nozzle, and blower nozzle
- Included wet/dry vac standard filter (VF4000) captures general dirt and debris - ideal for sawdust, pollen and dust mites and the Qwik Lock filter snaps on or off the wet/dry shop vac for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic front-to-back top carry handle, attached cart handle, and large rear wheels allows for a better grip when maneuvering around the jobsite and over tough terrain
- 2-1/2 in. diameter accessory size is optimal size to resist clogging and makes cleaning large messes quick and easy and the locking accessories create a secure attachment for uninterrupted cleanup
- Onboard accessory storage keeps attachments secured, detachable blower locks into top of vac when not in use, hose storage keeps hose neat, and top handle doubles as a cord wrap for stowing long 20 ft. power cord
powerful, heavy-duty shop vac can be used for a variety of applications and ideal for outdoor messes while the extra hose provides additional reach on the job. The 6.5 peak horsepower motor is highest-rated motor engineered for the pro who needs the most power and highest performance. The all-electric blower detaches from the vac and then attaches to the included blower wand to start clearing debris from your path. This vac includes shop vac attachments to customize to the job – 2 extension wands, utility nozzle, car nozzle, and wet nozzle. Extension wand attachments extend reach, utility nozzle cleans large areas and car nozzle helps with detail cleaning of carpet. Wet mess? No problem. The included wet nozzle attaches to suck up liquid spills faster and over larger areas. These attachments are 2-1/2 in. diameter and features locking technology for a snug fit while cleaning. Onboard storage provides spots for the 20 ft. cord and the included attachments while the comfort grip drum helps carry drum for easy lifting. Included standard filter (VF4000) captures general dust and debris Pro Tip:Recommends changing filters frequently to maintain the power of the vac and extend vacuum life – other filtration types sold separately. Add a dust collection bag (sold separately) to the vac to help with quick cleanup and disposal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.