- Pacroban's uniquely designed USB Type-C to HDMI optical fiber cable guarantees high-quality signal transmission at 4K@60Hz, no signal loss, amazing high-speed 18Gpbs, and more stable performance than a traditional USB Type C to HDMI cable.
- Fiber Optic USB-C to HDMI cable designed by Pacroban. Supports HDMI 2.0b up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz. This USBC to HDMI adapter cable is capable of High Definition Audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
- Plug-and-play, no adapter or driver/software required. Perfect solution for your USB-C MacBook Pro / MacBook, iMac, Surface Book 2, Pixelbook, HP Envy 13, Galaxy Book, Chromebook, Galaxy S10/S9/S8/Note 8/Note 9, Dell XPS 15 and others. This is a non-exhaustive list. Please make sure both of your devices are compatible before you purchase.
- This USB Type C to HDMI Fiber Optic cable is slim, with the cable diameter being only 0.2 inches. It weighs about 1lb, which makes it convenient and flexible to rotate. It will easily pass tight tubing conduits. We offer Lifetime Warranty which means we take the responsibility for any problems caused by our product quality. We will replace it with a new one or offer you a refund if the fault is on the manufacturer's part. Please send us an email with your order number and issue description to email@example.com
- How do I reduce signal loss over long distances?
- Should I get these Fiber Optic USB-C to HDMI Adapter Cables for my presentation room?
- What do I need to check before purchasing a Frontier Fiber Optic USB-C to HDMI Adapter Cable?
FAQs about the Fiber Optic USB-C to HDMI Adapter Cable
You should use fiber optic cables as they are designed to provide a clear display when watching movies, gaming, and browsing the Internet. Try our Frontier Fiber Optic USB-C to HDMI Adapter Cable by Pacroban today!
Definitely! Our Fiber Optic USB-C to HDMI Adapter Cables can help you achieve 4K resolution at 60Hz. In addition, it is durable, CL3 in-wall rated, slim, and long enough to be moved around.
It is important to check that your phone and laptop support USB-C with DisplayPort Alternate Mode. This cable only works for Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C 3.1 port interfaces that support the aforementioned mode.
For more information about the Fiber Optic USB-C to HDMI Adapter Cable or other customer related issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.