Pacroban 8K HDMI 2.1 Cable, Supports 4K 120Hz, 5K 120Hz (3ft & 6ft)
- Pacroban RedHead supports 8K 60Hz and 4K 120Hz for immersive viewing and smooth fast-action detail. Resolutions up to 10K are also supported for commercial AV, and industrial and specialty usages.
- This is not just HDR. This is Dynamic HDR. It ensures every moment of your 8K video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider color gamuts—on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
- The Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable supports the 48G bandwidth for uncompressed 8K 60hz and/or 4K 120Hz feature support. The cable also features very low EMI emission. Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows the ideal latency setting to automatically be set allowing for smooth, lag-free and uninterrupted viewing and interactivity.
- eARC simplifies connectivity, provides greater ease of use, and supports the most advanced audio formats and highest audio quality. It ensures full compatibility between audio devices and upcoming HDMI 2.1 products. We made sure it is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI Specification and can be used with existing HDMI devices, as well.
- We offer Lifetime Warranty on our future proof RedHead cable. If something goes wrong anytime, we replace it for free. Pacroban known on its own great customer service and last longer products. Please contact the seller directly for any issues.
- Loading EDP related metadata
Pacroban RedHead Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 Cable is the most recent update of the HDMI specification and supports a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K 60Hz and 4K 120Hz, and resolutions up to 10K. Dynamic HDR formats are also supported, and bandwidth capability is increased up to 48Gbps.
Supporting the 48Gbps bandwidth is the highest speed of any HDMI Cable. The RedHead ensures high-bandwidth dependent features are delivered including uncompressed 8K video with HDR. It features exceptionally low EMI (electro-magnetic interference) which reduces interference with nearby wireless devices. The cable is backwards compatible and can be used with the existing installed base of HDMI devices.
Why Pacroban RedHead is Game Changer?
The 2.1 update adds a “Game Mode VRR” feature, which allows a source device, like a PC or game console, to synchronize its refresh rate with a connected display. This will ideally reduce screen tearing dramatically.
Another great feature created with gamers in mind, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), also known as Auto Game Mode, allows supported TVs to automatically enable the TV's low latency 'Game' mode when it detects a game being played. This saves you the hassle of having to manually enable it each time you start playing. It even knows the difference between playing a game, watching a game on YouTube, or watching a movie, and automatically switches as needed.
Audio will get a boost too. Enhanced Audio Return Channel will enable object-based audio schemes similar to Dolby Atmos and DTS X. This makes positional audio more realistic, regardless of how many speakers your surround sound setup has.
Enhanced refresh rate features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming, movies and video. They include:
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame tearing for more fluid and better detailed gameplay.
- Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed.
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency for smoother no-lag gaming, and real-time interactive virtual reality.
Version 2.1 of the HDMI Specification is backward compatible with earlier versions of the Specification and is available to all HDMI 2.0 Adapters.
Supported Resolutions and Frame Rates
- All previous resolutions and frame rates
- 4K at 50, 60, 100, 120Hz
- 5K at 50, 60, 100, 120Hz
- 8K at 50, 60, 100, 120Hz
- 10K at 50, 60, 100, 120Hz
Why Pacorban RedHead is a great investment?
HDMI 2.1 increases the maximum uncompressed bandwidth that an HDMI cable can handle to 48Gbps. It will be quite some time before devices actually need that much bandwidth, and TV manufacturers have the freedom to support only the bandwidth that they need.
For example, your TV supports 4k @ 120Hz, with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, then it only need to support 32.08Gbps, and can still be considered an HDMI 2.1 device, so you need this RedHead cable. When you upgrade your devices to 8K, you don't a new HDMI Cable. It's future proof. At the same time, it works with all previous HDMI devices.
You'll Love It