Pacroban USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter with Built-in Driver
Do you want to view large documents or spreadsheets across several displays? How about sharing your videos with your family and friends on a bigger screen? The Pacroban USB to VGA Adapter provides a great solution. It is a space-saving design, fits easily in your bag.
- Full HD Resolution on USB 3.0 supported devices
- Support Operation System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP.
- No need a CD.
- Not a bi-directional adapter, it only converts USB to VGA
- Does NOT support Mac computers or Linux OS.
- Does NOT support Surface Pro with ARM (Windows) processor
- Make sure your computer has USB3.0 port. Usually, USB 3.0 ports are blue. If you will use USB 2.0 port, the resolution quality will be low.
- 1920 x 1080p
- 1600 x 1200p
- 1680 x 1050p
- 1400 x 1050p
- 1440 x 900p
- 1280 x 1024p
- 1360 x 768p
- 1280 x 960p
- 1280 x 800p
How to install it?
- Step 1, Plug USB to VGA adapter. When you plug it into the USB port, the computer will detect that a new device has been plugged.
- Step 2, According to the prompt appears a G: disk (from built-in storage)
- Step 3, Double-click to install the driver
- Step 4 5 6 7 8 9, follow the steps on your computer
- Step 10, Restart your computer
- Step 11, Choose the display resolution
30days Money Back warranty! 1 Year Limited Warranty. Stopped working? Send it back and get a replacement or refund.
Our Friendly Customer Service is always here to help!
- ★ SEE ON BIGGER DISPLAY - This USB3.0 to VGA Adapter connects USB-enabled devices (such as a laptop, desktop computer) with VGA-enabled devices (such as monitors, projectors, TVs) for multi-monitor solution, extending working space with split-screen, mirroring display, etc.
- ★ FULL HD - This device supports USB 3.0 which can transmit 5Gb data per Second. It means you can watch your movies in FULL HD (1920 x 1080pixel). For this much quality, your computer needs to have a USB 3.0 (Blue) port and the input device (Monitor, TV or Projector) needs to support FULL HD.
- ★ NOT FOR ALL COMPUTERS - It is designed for Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. DOES NOT Support Macbooks or Linux. You need to have VGA Cable to connect your a Monitor, TV or Projector. VGA Cable is not included.
- ★ EASY INSTALLATION- Built-in driver makes things easy. You plug the adapter and you can see a new disk on your computer. You just install small driver. No CD-ROM needed. Reboot your computer once installation is completed. You are very welcome to contact us (the seller) if you get any question.
- ★ 1 YEAR WARRANTY - You get 30 days Money-Back Guarantee! Plus, You have 1-Year Manufacturer's limited Warranty on this device! Please contact us (the seller) first, for any defective or broken items, we will fix it right away.
Thanks for Reading!
Your friends at Pacroban.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.