Pacroban Fiber Optic HDMI Cable sends the video information through an optical fiber. Because it uses fiber, it can send the signal instantly with no perceptible latency at longer distances than regular copper HDMI cables.
- Fiber Optic is the most reliable method to deliver HDMI 2.0v features, which includes: 4K at 60Hz, HDR10, HDCP1.4, HDCP2.2, ARC, HEAC. You can rely it on big events, gaming, large 4K TVs etc.
- Outer Diameter is 4.5mm. Much lighter than a regular chopper HDMI Cable
- Self-detecting function for EDID information, Video Resolution - 4K@60Hz, up to 4:4:4
- High Data Transfer Rate - Up to 18Gbps. EMI & RFI Immunity
- No External Power needed - HDMI +5V, consumes only 0.25W.
- Your purchase may come directly from our factory in China. It will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
- Free Shipping and Free Return in the U.S. International Shipping is $25 to the most countries.
How it Works
The converters inside the cable heads convert the incoming electrical signal into optical signal. The Fiber Optic HDMI Cable is composed of fiber cables and copper cables. The copper cables are used for non-video information such as hot plug detection, grounding, and +5v power. The fiber strands carry all the video information.
The light travels down the fibers using internal reflection, which allows the light to bounce off the cable walls similar to a bobsled. Light travels extremely fast so the signal arrives almost instantly without losing any quality.
Better than copper
According to HDMI.org "The longest HDMI cable runs seen to date have been achieved using fiber-optic cable, which is far less susceptible to attenuation and interference than copper. Electrically it is similar to an active cable or Cat 5/6 solution, the principal difference being the higher-quality optical cabling between the transmit and receive connectors. HDMI over fiber is a highly robust solution, effective in cable runs up to 100 meters or more."
- HDMI cable Type A to Type A
- Both end with compact Metal cases
- Thinner, softer and lighter, highly resistant with EMI and RFI.
- One end to Source (Notebook, Blue-ray, AppleTV, FireTV etc.)
- another end to Display (4K TV, Monitor, Projector etc.)
- If you need a customized length, please contact us.
- ROHS Compliant
30days Money Back warranty! 1 Year Limited Warranty. Plus, our friendly customer and technical service are here to help!
Thanks for reading!
Your friends at Pacroban
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.