If you are looking to get top-quality HDMI 2.1 braided cables that are made using premium materials, look no further than Pacroban Electronics. Check out our Hyperfast HDMI 2.1 Braided Cables today!
Key Features of Pacroban’s Hyperfast HDMI 2.1 Braided Cables:
- Pacroban HyperFast supports 10K, 8K 120Hz/60Hz/30Hz, 4K 144Hz/120Hz/60Hz/30Hz, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, and 720p resolutions for immersive viewing experiences and smooth fast-action details.
- Long-lasting braided cables that are flexible enough to run around the TV. In addition, our 10 feet cables are CL3 rated.
- Because our cables are Dynamic HDR, you can watch 8K videos at the perfect brightness, details, depth, contrast, wider color gamuts, as well as on a scene-by-scene or frame-by-frame basis.
- 48Gbps bandwidth enables uncompressed 8K content transfer.
- The cables feature a very low EMI emission rate.
- eARC technology helps simplify connectivity and provides ease of use.
- These cables support a wide variety of audio formats and ensure high audio quality.
- Hyperfast HDMI 2.1 braided cables come with a lifetime warranty, thus replacements are free if problems are caused by manufacturer's fault. Pacroban is well-known for our excellent customer service and durable consumer electronics.
FAQs about Hyperfast HDMI 2.1 Braided Cables
This Pacroban cable supports 4K/24 HDR, 4K/60 HDR, HDMI ARC, DTS-HD Audio, Dolby TrueHD, 18 Gbps bandwidth, and more.
Although it is a fairly thick cable, it is flexible enough to connect the back of a TV with a fairly tight wall mount.
Yes, customers have successfully displayed content from their laptop to a 70" Samsung TV without experiencing blurry or fuzzy images.
Yes, you can use this Pacroban HDMI 2.1 braided cable with Apple TV 4K, Dolby Atmos, and Dolby Vision, in up to 144Hz.
For more information about the Hyperfast HDMI 2.1 Braided Cable or other customer related issues, email us at email@example.com today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.