Pacroban HyperFast Extension 6ft HDMI 2.1 Cable is the most recent update of the HDMI specification and supports a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K 120Hz and 4K 144Hz, and resolutions up to 10K. Dynamic HDR formats are also supported, and bandwidth capability is increased up to 48Gbps.
Supporting the 48Gbps bandwidth is the highest speed of any HDMI Cable. The HyperFast ensures high-bandwidth dependent features are delivered including uncompressed 8K video with HDR. It features exceptionally low EMI (electro-magnetic interference) which reduces interference with nearby wireless devices. The cable is backwards compatible and can be used with the existing installed base of HDMI devices.
- This cable support latest update of HDMI features include 8K, 48Gbps, 4K 120Hz, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, eARC
- Strong, durable braided cable ends with metal headings on both side to ensure last longer connectivity
- Note: All connected cables, devices, HDMI ports must support HDMI 2.1 features to get 8K, 4K 120Hz etc. results
- Pacroban offers Lifetime Warranty for this cable. In case of any issue, please contact with us via live chat on Pacroban.com
Why this HDMI 2.1 Extension Cable is Game Changer?
The 2.1 update adds a “Game Mode VRR” feature, which allows a source device, like a PC or game console, to synchronize its refresh rate with a connected display. This will ideally reduce screen tearing dramatically.
Another great feature created with gamers in mind, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), also known as Auto Game Mode, allows supported TVs to automatically enable the TV's low latency 'Game' mode when it detects a game being played. This saves you the hassle of having to manually enable it each time you start playing. It even knows the difference between playing a game, watching a game on YouTube, or watching a movie, and automatically switches as needed.
Audio will get a boost too. Enhanced Audio Return Channel will enable object-based audio schemes similar to Dolby Atmos and DTS X. This makes positional audio more realistic, regardless of how many speakers your surround sound setup has.
Enhanced refresh rate features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming, movies and video. They include:
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame tearing for more fluid and better detailed gameplay.
- Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed.
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency for smoother no-lag gaming, and real-time interactive virtual reality.
Version 2.1 of the HDMI Specification is backward compatible with earlier versions of the Specification and is available to all HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 1.4 adapters, ports, devices. All connected devices, cables, ports must support HDMI 2.1 to get max result.
Why Hyperfast Extension cable is a great investment?
HDMI 2.1 increases the maximum uncompressed bandwidth that an HDMI cable can handle up to 48Gbps. It will be quite some time before devices actually need that much bandwidth, and TV manufacturers have the freedom to support only the bandwidth that they need.
For example, your TV supports 4K @ 144Hz, with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, then it only need to support 32.08Gbps, and can still be considered an HDMI 2.1 device, so you need this HyperFast cable. When you upgrade your devices to 8K, you don't need to buy a new HDMI Cable. At the same time, it works with all previous HDMI devices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.