Pacroban’s Ultra High Speed 8K HDMI 2.1 Fiber Optic Cables Support 8K 120Hz, 5K 120Hz, 4K 120Hz, and HDR10+ formats. In addition, these cables support 48Gbps Enhanced Audio Return (eARC) and Dolby Atmos.
This Ultra High Speed Cable has the latest HDMI specification and supports a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates, including 8K 60Hz, 4K 120Hz, and resolutions up to 10K.
- Supports dynamic HDR formats
- Increased bandwidth capability of up to 48Gbps
- Delivers high-bandwidth dependent features (e.g., uncompressed 8K video) with Dynamic HDR
- Does not affect nearby wireless devices due to low EMI (electromagnetic interference)
- Backwards compatible and can work with existing HDMI devices
- Fiber optic technology delivers immersive experiences and smooth visuals
- With an outer diameter of 5mm, this cable is ligher and thinner than regular chopper HDMI Cables
- Easy to install and does not require an external power source
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) reduces lag
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
Important Note: Our 8K HDMI 2.1 Fiber Optic Cables do not support RTX3090, AMD 6000 series video cards.
FAQs about the 8K HDMI 2.1 Fiber Optic Cable
Yes, it does. In addition, it works perfectly on XBOX One, PS4 Pro, and more. You can expect to play games with vibrant colors, incredible clarity, and without any lag.
Yes! It is a simple plug and play concept and you do not require any special configurations.
Sure. This HDMI 2.1 Fiber Optic Cable is certified for 8K and will serve your current and future needs.
For more information about the 8K HDMI 2.1 Fiber Optic Cable or other customer related issues, email us at email@example.com today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.