Pacroban Fiber Optic Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 Cable Supports 8K 120Hz, 5K 120Hz, 4K 120Hz, HDR10+ 48Gbps Enhanced Audio Return (eARC) & Dolby Atmos
Pacroban Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 Cable is the most recent update of the HDMI specification and supports a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K 60Hz and 4K 120Hz, and resolutions up to 10K.
- Dynamic HDR formats are also supported, and bandwidth capability is increased up to 48Gbps. Supporting the 48Gbps bandwidth is the highest speed of any HDMI Cable.
- This cable ensures high-bandwidth dependent features are delivered including uncompressed 8K video with Dynamic HDR.
- It features exceptionally low EMI (electromagnetic interference) which reduces interference with nearby wireless devices.
- The cable is backwards compatible and can be used with the existing installed base of HDMI devices.
- Attention! This cable doesn't support RTX3090, AMD 6000 series video card. We work on making a new chip for our Fiber Optic cables in order to support those devices. Estimated time for new chipped cables is March 2020. If you see this description it means the chip is not updated yet. It does NOT apply to copper cables (13ft and lower), so issue there.
- Fiber Optic is the most reliable method to deliver HDMI 2.1 features, which includes: 10K and 8K 60Hz/30Hz, 4K 144Hz/120Hz/60Hz/30Hz, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p resolutions for immersive viewing and smooth fast-action detail.
- This is not just HDR. This is Dynamic HDR. It ensures every moment of your 8K video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider color gamuts—on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
- Outer Diameter is 5mm. Much lighter, thinner than a regular chopper HDMI Cable. No external power needed. Easy to install.
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows the ideal latency setting to automatically be set allowing for smooth, lag-free and uninterrupted viewing and interactivity.
- We offer Lifetime Warranty which means we take the responsibility for problems aroused by our product quality, replace with a new one or refund if it caused by manufacturer's fault. Please send us email with your order number and issue description email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.